Passengers Can Get to Kutaisi Airport by Train from April 30
In a few days, the railway will pass close to Kutaisi International Airport. According to Georgian Railway, driving from the railway station to the airport takes several minutes. The passenger will not be charged any additional fees.
Trains to Kopitnari Airport will stop on April 30, and tickets will go on sale on April 29.
Passengers of "Kutaisi Airport" can use the following trains:
- Tbilisi-Ozurgeti (departure 08:50, arrival in Ozurgeti 17:55; departure from Ozurgeti 08:55, arrival in Tbilisi 17:46);
- Tbilisi-Batumi (Departure 08:20, Arrival in Batumi 14:20; Departure from Batumi 09:00, Arrival in Tbilisi 14:47);
- Tbilisi-Batumi (departure 17:20, arrival in Batumi 23:15; departure from
- Batumi 17:45, arrival in Tbilisi 23:29);
Tbilisi-Zugdidi (Departure 08:30, Arrival in Zugdidi 14:50; Departure from
- Zugdidi 16:30, Arrival in Tbilisi 22:50);
- Tbilisi-Poti (departure 18:10, arrival in Poti 23:57; departure from Poti 09:40, arrival in Tbilisi 15:22).
The Tbilisi-Kutaisi train will not stop at the new station, as the last stop is at the station "Rioni", after which there is a stop at "Kutaisi Airport".
To get to the airport, it will be necessary to select the station "Kutaisi Airport" when purchasing a ticket.