Posted: 1 year ago
Winners of Co-Financing Grant Program of GITA Revealed
The winners of the Co-Financing Grant program of Innovations and Technologies Agency of the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development is revealed.
Total 20 winners were named within the program. Each of them received a grant of 100 thousand GEL. The decision was made by the Investment Committee, which is staffed by high-level international venture investors. The winning startups are:
- TTM – Total Traffic Management – A smart vehicle speed restriction tool. The goal of the product is to prevent road accidents.
- Building Management System – Construction Management System BMS.
The project aims to create an easy and secure construction system of the building.
- Elven Technologies -Lightweight and high-tech uniform for firefighters for maximal security.
- Optio Discovery -Customers’ spending behavior analysis.
- Smart Bicycle – Bicycle-friendly, energy efficient and innovative device that reduces the risk of getting bicycle stolen.
- MyDoc – Healthcare Bilateral Digital Platform, “Medical Messenger”, which will enable us to take quality, fast and safe treatment processes.
- Eventals – An event planning platform.
- iSnipe – bidding service at online auctions. He takes part in the auction on behalf of the user and increases the chances of profit using the best bid strategy.
- e-commerce platform B2C – An electronic commerce platform allows the entrepreneur to easily create a perfect online shop.
- Stack – Alternate Internet Browser. Establishing a group of programmers in Georgia and developing a paid functionality for commercial internet browsers.
- Tourbuilder – Tour-operator management Software Platform.
- Play To Learn – A training platform based on the game. Goal: to raise digital literacy in adolescents.
- www.cardeal.ge – A complete online ecosystem of auto-import processes, all services of one window principle.
- CARU-s platform – the vehicle repair platform, the possibility of calling auto-assistant.
- Skitty – NFC temporary tattoos allow the payment at POS terminals.
- Carbrb – a Peer-to-Peer platform ecosystem that connects car rental and employer.
- Daraba – Georgian Art Web Site, which will help to sell Georgian artworks globally.
- AgroLab – arrangement of the agro-directional laboratory that will support Georgia’s export activities.
- Mention Analytics – Information analysis using artificial intelligence-based technologies
- Mandarini – Platform connecting foreign customers and Georgian entrepreneurs