Winners of the GITA Co-financing Grants Program are Known
20 startups are revieled as winners of the 100,000 GEL co-financing grant program of the Georgian Innovation and Technology Agency. these are:
- MailJail Automated Email Interception and Monitoring System - a new system for automatic monitoring of electronic messages;
- InsureWise - the platform brings together insurance products and allows customers to compare, select, purchase and then manage the product;
- REVI BOXES - construction using second freight containers for the hotel sector;
- SMART FERT 4.0 - New generation, soil-structuring "smart" fertilizers-additives;
- CORVIS - The project aims to simplify the full cycle of procurement processes;
- InterREIT.com - Real Estate Shares Trading Platform - Through a complex project, investment business will be available to small and medium-sized investors. The project combines two digital - real estate and SPMS shared property management platforms.
- DENTOS - Dental Platform - Dental Platform (cloud technology) that provides digital and fast access to dental services.
- Logisticwise - a complete e-commerce logistics management platform that includes integrated cloud-based warehouse, order and mail management services;
- Kovzy - a unified platform for the transformation of food business processes, which will create a complete digital ecosystem in the field;
- Cyber Security Management Platform - CSMP - The goal of the project is to create and develop a cyber security management platform;
- www.rajdeba.ge - auto leasing comparison website - auto loan comparison platform - fintech product for selecting an auto leasing company. Aggregates car price data and allows customers to submit leasing applications to several financial institutions, compare and obtain customized terms;
- Cyber-Lawyer - an online legal document preparation platform that facilitates users' access to legal information without the participation of a lawyer and assists them in the process of preparing legal documents;
- Leadin.ge - Centralized real estate affiliate platform - the first centralized, global real estate sales platform that offers new, innovative methods in the sector;
- JOBIA Profit - an innovative mobile and web application for job seekers and employers;
- Cloud-based platform Ehotelspace - an invention based on the cloud system, which aims to completely change the existing process of sales and service of the hotel business using modern technology;
- OFOODO - The project aims to turn food facilities into one space, which will be accessible to local visitors and tourists;
- Keto Diet App - a weight correction app that offers healthy and individually selected diet planning;
- BWise Solutions - online platform for small and medium auditing activities. The platform provides access to the latest information and features to maximize the audit process.
- CityPay.io - cryptocurrency payment system for the commercial sector. It ensures the execution of global transactions and the receipt of funds in local currency.
- Agronavti - Introduction of digital technologies for the agro sector to find markets for education, information and sales.
The decision was made by an investment committee staffed by top international venture investors: Bill Reihart, Jonathan Tower, Marvin Liao, Steve Adelman and Tim Wagner.
The Agency for Innovation and Technology of Georgia announced its fifth co-financing grant program under the National Innovation Ecosystem (GENIE) project on June 17, 2020 for the fifth time. Out of the 322 applications submitted, foreign experts specially selected finalists.
The GENIE project provides co-financing grants for startups/private companies up to two years old. The total budget for the grant competition was two million GEL.