Startup
Posted: 1 month ago

autoElement: We have Already Acquired about 5000 Customers and more than 400 Stores in Azerbaijan

Within a week of Shark Tank Georgia's appearance on Channel One's , the number of app users has doubled, said Murad Bartishvili, founder of autoElement, who agreed to receive three sharks ₾230,000 investment in exchange for a 30% stake.

Murad Bartishvili told Business Partner that at this stage, autoElement, together with Georgia, is actively marketing in the Azerbaijani market, where up to 5,000 customers and more than 400 stores have been acquired and have already received payments, which is a good precedent for a startup.

"Success at Shark Tank Georgia is another proof for our startup that it is a really good idea and solves a real problem millions of car owners are facing. We will use the obtained investment in two directions: about 30% will be spent on development, and the remaining 70% will be spent on marketing and sales.

Our goal is to solve the problems of our customers as easily and efficiently as possible and to scale the project in more than 30 countries in the next 3 years," - said the founder of the startup.

almost 70 thousand car owners and more than 2000 stores in Georgia use the application. autoElement is currently available in 6 countries: Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Russia.

The autoElement mobile app connects car owners and shops. As a result, the car owner saves on car parts search, from 7-8 hours to 5 minutes. By sending a request in the app, in a few minutes the stores send quotes about a specific product to the customer while he chooses the best option.