FIABCI-Georgia Reveals the Winners of the First National Prix d’Excellence Awards
A new page has been added to the 30-year history of the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence international awards. On 28 October, the Pullman Axis Towers Hotel in Tbilisi hosted the first national awards ceremony for real estate projects – the FIABCI-Georgia Prix d’Excellence Awards 2022. The “real estate Oscars” event took place with the support of Bank of Georgia, Galt&Taggart and Digital Area.
The event was sponsored by White Square (silver sponsor), Alliance Group, Business Chamber of Asian & Gulf Countries and Green Side. Partner organisations also included Colliers Georgia, Expo Georgia and the Georgian National Association of Real Estate (GNARE).
The national winners were selected by a jury panel composed of local members and leading industry experts from different countries. The winners will take part at the FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence Awards.
The first awards ceremony of its kind in the Caucasus region was opened on 28 October with the international conference “Building Green, Smart and Liveable Cities,” which was attended by industry experts from United States, Europe, Asia and UAE. The event was held under the patronage of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency, with the support of the Embassy of Poland. Event sponsors included Villa Residence (general sponsor), Alliance Group, Lisi Development, IMEP, King’s Garden, York Towers, Reform and BDO.
According to the organisers, FIABCI-Georgia aims to use these events to position Georgia on the international map as a country for development of high-quality projects of the future.
The events held on 28 October brought together leading industry players from more than 20 countries around the world. This was a unique platform for exploring business opportunities, networking and learning.
The Prix d’Excellence real estate awards, together with international conferences, will be held in different Georgian cities every two years.
The list of gold and silver award winners at the 2022 “real estate Oscars” ceremony:
- Residential Low Rise (5 floors or less) – Gold Winner: Krtsanisi Resort Residence
- Residential Mid Rise (5-17 floors) – Gold Winner: Domus
- Resort – Gold Winner: “Schuchmann Group”; Silver Winner: Villa Residence
- Energy Efficient and Green Projects – Gold Winner: Tbilisi Hills; Silver Winner: Domus
- Mixed-Use Development – Gold Winner: Axis Towers
- Restaurant – Gold Winner: Ethno Tsiskvili
- Hotel – Gold Winner: Manino Utsera; Silver Winner: Schuchmann Wines Chateau & Spa
- Sustainable Development – Gold Winner: Lisi Green Town; Silver Winner: Meama
- Office – Gold Winner: Meama; Silver Winner: Axis Towers
- Public Infrastructure – Gold Winner: Adjarabet Arena (companies CMC and Anagi)
- Master Plan – Gold Winner: Tbilisi Land Use Master Plan; Silver Winner: Lisi Green Town.
Additionally, special awards were issued in the following categories:
- FORBES WOMAN GEORGIA – Influential Woman in Real Estate: Susan Greenfield, FIABCI World President
- City Magazine – Innovative Architect: Giorgi Khmaladze
- PROPERTY GEORGIA – Construction and engineering company Impost MEP