Pechakucha Night Tbilisi Vol.10 - Doing Things Differently
PechaKucha Night was devised in Tokyo in February 2003 as an event for young designers to meet, network, and show their work in public. In Japanese, PechaKucha (ペチャクチャ) means “bla-bla-bla” or ”chit-chat”.
Now in over 1200 cities, PechaKucha Nights are informal and fun gatherings where creative people, innovators, entrepreneurs, changemakers get together and share their ideas, projects, works, thoughts in the PechaKucha 20x20 format.
PechaKucha 20x20 is a simple presentation format where the speakers show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. The images advance automatically and the presenters talk along to the images.
The topic of PechaKucha Night Tbilisi vol. 10 is "Doing Things Differently". Organizers invited representatives of different professions to share with the audience how they are innovating, how they are disrupting their spheres, how they are doing things differently.
The event and the talks will be in Georgian.
- Gagosh (Giorgi Gagoshidze), Street Artis
- Diana Tevanian, Graphic Designer / Trash Poet
- Mariam Ramishvili, Co-founder of Black Tomato Kutaisi l შავი პომიდორი ქუთაისი Hostel Masha Margishvili, Designer, Illustrator, and the Discoverer of Masholand
- Mariam Gagua, Vlogger
- Lela Salakaia, Chief People and Organization Officer of ბილაინი - Beeline
- Gocha Khosmazarashvili, Head of Marketing Communications of Scroll
PechaKucha Night Tbilisi vol. 10 is organized by Tbilisi Startup Bureau and is supported by Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom South Caucasus.
Tickets are available at https://tkt.ge/PechaKucha
The event will be held online on June 30th, at 20:20.