Fuckup Nights Tbilisi Invites Guests to the Metaverse For the First Time
If until now the Fuckup Nights Tbilisi evenings were held in physical spaces, this time, the organizers of the event decided to choose a completely new and modern environment for it - that is, the Metaverse.
For the first time ever, Fuckup Nights Tbilisi Vol.28 will be held in a completely virtual space.
In case you’re new to either Fuckup Nights or the metaverse:
- Fuckup Nights is a global movement and event series that shares stories of business and professional failure.
- Metaverse is a virtual space where people log in, engage in different activities and interact with each other.
Fuckup Nights Tbilisi vol. 28: in Metaverse will be held at 19:00 on Thursday, July 21, 2022.
Who are the speakers?
- Ana Chubinidze, Founder, Pocket Studio
- Ana Miminoshvili, Illustrator, Designer
- Victoria Sakurova, Founder, Sakura Business Properties
If you’d like to not miss out on this very special opportunity, register by submitting this form.
Fuckup Nights Tbilisi is organized by Startup Büro, in partnership with Impact Hub Tbilisi and with support from Bank of Georgia Business, Beeline, and UN Women.
The partners are Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom South Caucasus, Grant Thornton, Axel - Georgian Business Angel Network, Remy Martin, and Noxtton.
The metaverse partners of Fuckup Nights are Arrival, a metaverse event company that creates experiences for projects or companies to make a splash in the virtual world, and MetaViu, a metaverse outdoor advertising marketplace that connects advertisers and digital landowners to advertise in virtual worlds through 3D NFT billboards.
Please note: while there is no such thing as face control in the metaverse, there are things like connection control and device control:
You’ll need to have at least 30 Mbps internet speed to attend the event
You can join only with a laptop or personal computer and it must meet at least the following requirements:
- CPU: i3 (Gen 2 or higher) or AMD equivalent
- RAM memory: 4 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
- Updated Chrome web browser
You will receive an email with the event link and video instructions after filling out the registration form.