Posted: 1 month ago
Distribution of City Hall Budget for the Year Revealed
According to the report on the implementation of the Tbilisi budget for 2019, the 6-month plan for budget revenues exceeded 106.3% and amounted to 483 million 98 thousand GEL.
In terms of costs, out of the priority areas financed during the reporting period, the City Hall spent the budget nearest to the plan - 99% on comradeship development activities, with the least utilization of the funds provided in the programs to promote economic development.
City Hall Priorities:
- In the first half of the year, GEL 61 million 932 thousand was spent on construction and restoration of transport infrastructure, ie 83% of the plan;
- Infrastructure facilities construction, operation and fortification of emergency buildings - GEL 79 million 187.2 thousand, 88% of the plan;
- Maintenance and improvement of ecological status - 27 million 732.2 thousand GEL, 71% of the plan;
- Economic Development Assistance - GEL 812.1 thousand, 33% of the plan;
- Development of comradeship - GEL 8 million 802.6 thousand, 99% of the plan;
- Health and social care - GEL 95 million 257.6 thousand, 87% of the plan;
- Education - GEL 69 million 902.9 thousand, 89% of the plan;
- Culture, Sport and Youth - 10 million 988 thousand GEL, 80% of the plan;
- Public order and security - 1 million 666 thousand GEL, 46% of the plan;
- Representative and executive bodies of Tbilisi - GEL 35 million 617.9 thousand, 75% of the plan.