Posted: 1 year ago
Kseli is Hosting Cinema Week in 5 Abandoned Houses of Culture
Kseli is inviting you to Georgian Cinema Week in abandoned cinemas and houses of culture.
In the second week of November in Gori, Kaspi, Ambrolauri, Bolnisi and Tetritskaro, the movies will return to the 5 screens that were shut down years ago.
This initiative belongs to young people who live in different parts of Georgia, they contacted each other and created Kseli. Kseli is a network of people and organizations united around common ideas and challenges. The project of simultaneous revitalization of abandoned cultural spaces is the first major collaboration of network members.
The agenda looks like this:
- Gori, village Bethlehem, House of Culture, film - "Negative numbers" - November 8, 5:00 p.m.
- Ambrolauri - former cinema building; Movie - "Negative numbers" - November 14, 18:00
- Bolnisi, Old Cinema, Al.Koberidze's film, "What we see when we look at the sky" - November 7, 5:00 p.m.
- Tetritskaro, village Samshvilde, club building - movie "Sherekilebi" - November 15, 19:00
- Kaspi, village, Kodistskaro House of Culture - Al.Koberidze's film, "What We See when We Look at the Sky" - November 15, 4:00 p.m.