Top 20 Georgian Major Investing Companies for January-March 2019
Foreign investors contributed 281.1 Million USD in the first block of 2019. This indicator is 6.3% less than the last year’s scale.
The main reasons behind decrease are presented as finishing the building of the gas main and moving several enterprises into Georgian residence property, according to Geostat. Irland is the leader in the rating of investor countries.
As stated by Geostat, Top 20 Georgian major investing companies are:
- IDS Borjomi Georgia
- Georgia-Urban Energy
- Turkish Airlines Branch in Georgia
- Corporation Poti Sea Port
- RMG Copper
- Georgian Manganese Holding
- HeidelbergCement Georgia
- Toyota Caucasus
- IBG Holding
- Rustavi Metallurgical Plant
- City Loft
- Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets Georgia
- Georgian Tourism Development Centre
- BP Group
The companies are not arranged by rating.