On June 18, the 4th Tourism and Hospitality Conference within Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards will take place at the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi.
Conference will include:
• Four Panel discussions, including thematic presentations from the top market suppliers and field experts, about challenges and opportunities in Tourism and Hospitality Industry:
– First Panel – Governmental Presentations on challenges and perspectives / statistics;
– Second Panel – Old and New rules of Hospitality;
– Third Panel – Responsible Tourism and Sustainability;
– Fourth Panel – Georgia and the World - Rising Awareness.
• B2B Meetings with all the key representatives of industry;
• The detailed Presentation about the 5th Anniversary Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards competition year of 2019!
The Fourth Tourism and Hospitality Conference within Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards is unique platform for representatives of the industry. Conference is aimed to consolidate representatives of respective industry, government officials, international and local experts and media. Conference is the best way to exchange information, communicate and catch up with the latest trends and challenges in Tourism and Hospitality sphere and Georgian Business industry in general.
Don’t miss your chance! Join us at the 4th Tourism and Hospitality Conference within Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards.
Project supported by: the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, Tbilisi City Hall and Partnership Fund, Co-organizers: Georgian National Tourism Administration and Bank of Georgia. Project’s Independent Auditor – “BDO in Georgia”, General Sponsor – Alliance Group.
For Registration and for detailed agenda, please visit Project’s social media networks and/or website www.awards-tourism.com