Posted: 1 week ago
PechaKucha Night Tbilisi vol. 14: Women for Equal Business
PechaKucha Night was devised in Tokyo in February 2003 as an event for young designers to meet, network, and show their work in public. In Japanese, PechaKucha (ペチャクチャ) means “bla-bla-bla” or ”chit-chat”.
Now in over 1200 cities, PechaKucha Nights are informal and fun gatherings where creative people, innovators, entrepreneurs, changemakers get together and share their ideas, projects, works, thoughts in the PechaKucha 20x20 format.
PechaKucha 20x20 is a simple presentation format where the speakers show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. The images advance automatically and the presenters talk along to the images.
The topic of PechaKucha Night Tbilisi vol. 14 is “Women for Equal Business”. During the event, young Georgian women entrepreneurs will tell about their entrepreneurial journeys.
The event and the talks will be in Georgian, with simultaneous interpretation to English.
Speakers are as follows:
- Tamar Sheitnishvili, Co-founder, Apple Chips Company Enkeni (village Ditsi, Shida Kartli)
- Tamar Davituliani, Co-founder, Guesthouse Garemo (village Sadmeli, Ambrolauri municipality, Racha-Lechkhumi)
- Keti Tsilosani, Founder, Social Cafe Ketostan (Lanchkhuti, Guria)
- Anni Chkoidze, Co-founder, First Zero Waste Space and Social Enterprise Zero Effect
- Keti Vachiberidze, Co-founder, E-commerce Platform B2C
- Marika Tsulukidze, Co-founder & CEO, Personalized Children Books Platform Shenia
The moderator is Keti Bochorishvili, a Member of Supervisory Boards of Startup Büro and European School.
PechaKucha Night Tbilisi vol. 14 is organized by Startup Büro, with support from UN Women, Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom South Caucasus, and TBC for Business.
The event will take place on June 11, 2021, Friday, at 18:00, at Stamba Hotel (14 Kostava Street).
Due to the pandemic regulations, the venue can accommodate a very limited number of attendees, hence a pre-registration is required: https://forms.gle/bAAejafRARtesRmz9
Illustration by Mariam Ambokadze / watergunz