Economy
Posted: 3 weeks ago

Tbilisi Balneological Resort Records Growing Demand for Post-COVID Rehabilitation Services

The demand for special post-COVID rehabilitation services at Tbilisi Balneological Resorts keeps growing.

As noted by Ketevan Khurodze, director of Meydan Group, one of the owners of Tbilisi Balneological Resort, an active campaign is being carried out to attract more patients to this program, “We lack full knowledge about COVID-19 nature. Our citizens also lack information that post-COVID rehabilitation programs can benefit their health condition. Consequently, we are carrying out campaigns to update our citizens on the benefits of these services and attract more patients”, Khurodze said.

COVID-19 leaves all patients of all age categories with specific health complications and Tbilisi Balneological Resort provides post-COVID rehabilitation services for all age categories, Khurodze said. “Doctors should intensify efforts in this direction. They should persuade patients that the rehabilitation program is very important and useful for their health’, Khurodze said.

We remind you that the 100% stake of Tbilisi Balneological Resort was owned by the Government of Georgia, while the facility’s director was Nikoloz Saakashvili since 2000. In 1998, the building was acknowledged as a monument of cultural heritage. According to the Public Registry (NAPR), today, the 75% stake of Tbilisi Balneological Resort is owned by Meydan Group, while the remaining 25% stake belongs to Meidan company. Noteworthy that Tbilisi Balneological Resort has developed special rehabilitation programs for former COVID patients.