Animation Created with Participation of Georgian Artists Posted on Smiley Instagram
The Smiley Company, which owns the rights to the famous "Smiley" symbol in more than 100 countries around the world, posted an animation dedicated to its 50th anniversary on Instagram.
The animation is dedicated to the 50-year history of "Smiley" and its role in pop culture and underground. Maxime Machaidze, Anka Bochorishvili, Temo Ezugbaia, Nikoloz Sabanadze and Animatory Studio worked on the video from Georgia.
Total composition of the creative group:
- WRITTEN & CO-DIRECTED BY LIAM ALDOUS @madcity_dispatch
- CO-DIRECTED & SCORED BY MAXIME MACHAIDZE @llttffrr
- NARRATED BY DJ PIERRE @djpierrephuture
- ILLUSTRATED BY ANKA BOCHORISHVILI @panjisse
- ANIMATED BY TEMUR EZUGBAIA @vinda_folio
- ADDITIONAL SCORING BY Nikoloz Sabanadze aka @sabanayesyes
- ADDITIONAL ANIMATION BY ANIMATORY @studioanimatory
- A @SMILEY PRODUCTION