10. “Taken 3” – It actually comes out Friday, so aren’t you in luck. Yeah, I get it. Been there, done that. However, they’re able to keep the story fresh, at least what we have seen from the first two, and the trailer for this one looks promising.
9. “Black Mass” – OK, so the last time we saw Johnny Depp in this role, he disappointed with “Public Enemies.” But watching him play Whitey Bulger, a notorious Boston criminal, who turned into an FBI informant to bring down the mafia should be amazing.
8. “Mission Impossible V” – Ethan Hunt is back! Like the “Taken” series, we’ve seen it before, but it doesn’t get old.
7. “Furious 7” – The movies have gotten better over the past few years, and it’s the first one post-Paul Walker.
6. “Get Hard” – I didn’t think mixing Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart would work, but it look absolutely hilarious.
5. “Avengers 2” – Usually, I’m not a big comic book movie fan, but “The Avengers” lived up to the hype in 2012. I expect much of the same from the sequel.
4. “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part. 2” – “The Hunger Games” is like my my “Twilight.” Admittedly, I decided on seeing “Foxcatcher” over Mockingjay, Part 1, but it will be viewed, soon. In Part 2 this year, the series finally comes to an end.
3. “American Sniper” – OK, so, the movie came out on Christmas Day, but it won’t be released to most movie theaters until January 16. Bradley Cooper is taking on a very different role than what we are used to seeing from him in this Clint Eastwood film.
2. “Jurassic World” – I feel like a child again, and I couldn’t be happier. I have my fears that “Jurassic World” is going to disappoint me and the series, but come on, there’s no way you aren’t seeing this, right?
1. “Entourage” – The male version of “Sex and the City” is making a return to the big screen. I’m interested in seeing how they’ll transition Drama, Turtle, E and Vince to the silver screen, but from the early trailer, the reunion of the gang is going to be a summer box-office hit.