“SAKURA” Japan Women’s Wine Awards 2017 became known.Wines were selected after five days of tasting in Japan.An international wine competition judged exclusivel y by Japanese female wine specialists awarded 13 Georgian wines with Double Gold, Gold and Silver medals.
Here are the winning Georgian wines:
- Vaziani Company Saperavi 2015
- Binekhi Saperavi 2015 2015
- Telavi Wine Cellar Marani Kondoli Vineyards Saperavi 2014
- Telavi Wine Cellar Satrapezo Saperavi 2013
- Mildiani Kindzmarauli 2014
- Tsinandali Old Cellar (Brand name – Mildiani) Kindzmarauli 2014
- Vaziani Company Kisi 2015
- Winery Khareba Saperavi 2013
- Besini Premium Dry Red 2013
- Telavi Wine Cellar Marani Mukuzani 2014
- Tsinandali Old Cellar (Brand name – Mildiani) Saperavi Reserve 2011
- Shumi Saperavi Bio 2014
- Winery Khareba Kindzmarauli 2014
The Diamond Trophy, the most honourable award, will be selected from the Double Gold wine winners and the result will be announced at Japan’s FOODEX 2017 in March.