Georgia’s Innovation and Technology Agency presented the list of winners, and the scores assigned to their projects.
On May 25, the best startups were awarded grants that will help them succeed and go global.
Eighteen Innovative Startups received up to 100,000 GEL in funding.
GITA started the program in February.
Startup financing is a widespread tool for supporting the conversion of innovative ideas into businesses.
- Global Health – Integration of new methodology in professional health education programs using virtual reality
- Mostat -Mostat – WiFi thermostat for individual heating systems
- STYX TMS – Online shipping platform
- Ur app – Contact directory
- Partshop.ge – New and used auto parts via mobile app
- Smart Cloud Banking – Allows financial institutions to master the small business sector by using the platform’s digital channels
- Traktor – Smart support for 500 million farmers in developing countries
- Spy Recipe – Mix of Georgian spices accompanied by recipes
- Insurance Tools – Innovative insurance platform
- Eve Grower – Greens and vegetables, ready-made capsules and automatic irrigation systems
- Influence Georgia – Marketing Company incorporating influential and professional people into social networks and connecting their companies
- Doers – All services are simplified
- Vrex – Connects people with places, virtual reality, and helps tourists make decisions
- Anima Chatbotics – Platform for new types of chatbot. The project creates programs for digital personalities.
- Wine Finder – Startap to help wine enthusiasts find their dream wine
- New Technology For Diagnostics Oil Tanks – New unique technology for compulsory oil diagnostics and oil products
- LawBot – the first Georgian lawyer bot
- Hostel Pro – Real-estate management system