Lisi Development became the first developer company in Georgia, holding an international credit rating. B+ corporate credit rating was awarded by international rating company Scope Ratings GmbH.
“TBC Capital”, a subsidiary of TBC Bank’s licensed brokerage firm, has carried out consultation service of finding rating .
Scope Ratings GmbH named several factors as Lisi Development’s strengths including: good market positioning, strong brand, construction and sales experience, attractive properties of real estate and powerful operating cash flows.
Lisi Development aims not only to create a modern style, sophisticated architectural complex, but also to establish a completely new and healthy lifestyle in Georgia. International credit rating is another international recognition for Lisi Development and it once again proves that the company establishes high standards on Georgian real estate market, “said Nodar Adeishvili, Director General of Lisi Development.
“I am glad that TBC Capital actively cooperates with the leading player of the sector in order to become a part of the capital market. Credit ratings given by Scope is a big step in this regard, which once again confirms the strong financial management of Lisi Development and the balance of company’s balance sheet, “said Irakli Elashvili, director of” TBC Capital “.
The first project of Lisi Development- ”Green City on Lisi” is based on 80/20 concept, which implies construction of only 20% of the territory and the rest of the 80% greenery and recreational zones.
“Lisi Development” is the owner of many international awards. The company won 10 different international nominations in 2012 – 2017 years. In addition, the company has been the winner of the Golden Brand three times in a row in Georgia.
Credit ratings granted by Scope Ratings can be found on the website: www.scoperatings.com