November 23-24, 2016 the Second Annual EEA Real Estate Forum & Project Awards took place in the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv. It is the biggest event of the year for the real estate markets in the region and Property Georgia is proud to be named among event partners.
The event was hosted by Ukrainian Real Estate Club (URE Club) and EuropaProperty.com. The voting process was provided under the supervision of methodological partner Ernst & Young.
This year the Awards includs 19 nominations, where 11 of them are real estate projects awards and 8 – professional awards. Winners were chosen by an independent international jury composed of real estate professionals and experts.
Mixed-use project of the year was won by Axis Towers (Tbilisi, Georgia), including residential, office, shopping and hotel phases. Irakli Kilauridze – Managing Director of Colliers International Georgia joined the Judging Panel.
K.A.N.Development company was recognized as a winner in the nomination Development company of the year. Special EEA awards received Alliance Group (Georgia) and BI Group (Kazakhstan), which were highly appreciated and taken worthy voting rank.
- Real estate Professional Awards of the EEA Awards was given for the first time this year.
- K.A.N.Development company was recognized as a winner in the nomination Development company of the year. Special EEA awards received Alliance Group (Georgia) and BI Group (Kazakhstan), which were highly appreciated and taken worthy voting rank.
- Law company of the year was won by DLA Piper.
- Architectural company of the year was awarded architectural bureau Archimatika.
- DTZ Ukraine was recognized as the best in two categories: Brokerage Company of the year and Consulting Company of the year.
- Management company of the year became Esta Property Management.
- Personality of the year in real estate market 2016 voting took place in the EEA Forum and was proceeded by all participants of the Forum. Mikhail Merkulov, CEO Arricano Real Estate plc, became the winner in this nomination.
Click HERE read more.