Grand Opening of an A – Class business center in Tbilisi on Freedom Square is planned for the first quarter of 2017.
The beginning of the year is already marked on the calendar of international and local market players as the period of relocation to the Alliance Center, this will be the leading A – class provider of workspace, with prime location, high-quality, fully serviced spaces for tenants including some of the most successful, recognizable, business leader companies and corporations.
Cushman & Wakefield | Veritas Brown (CW|VB) have been appointed to lead the sales and marketing campaign related to Alliance Center. “We are pleased to welcome all local and international companies to Alliance Center, based on our experience and global outreach. We are delighted to bring our international and local expertise and market knowledge to the most prestigious project, we are glad to offer the tenants the most desirable address in Tbilisi”, Said George Japaridze, the Partner | Investor Services at CW|VB. He has shared the information regarding the upcoming Alliance Center and gave comprehensive analysis regarding office sector in Georgia.
– What Are The Unique Advantages That Alliance Center Offers?
– Alliance center will be the most recognizable A – Class Business Center in Tbilisi, located on Freedom Square, that has long been a hub of remarkable cultural, historical and political movements and this spirit continues to this days. Business Center features 5,530-m2 prime leasable office space. It benefits with its proximity to the Parliament of Georgia, The Governmental House of Georgia, Public Service Hall (House of Justices) proximity of dining’s and the vicinity to most of the upscale hotels of the city. The developer offers turnkey delivery, tailored to the requirements and the needs of the tenants.
- Landmark location in the heart of the city
- Highest quality of internal fit-out finishing and materials
- Reception services
- 24/7 security
- 24/7 regime of back-up power and water supply
- Technical control of elevator
- Technical control of ventilation and conditioning system
- 15 minutes drive to the airport
Based on our experience and what we see in other business centers, we have sophisticated our approach and made sure that all the important criteria of international A – Class standard is met in the Alliance Center. We are glad that many local and international companies have planned to relocate their businesses here. Alliance Center shall have strong and diverse business community.
We have tailored our proposals to the needs of every potential tenant and besides mentioned we all acknowledge that the most important factor is our asking price that is why we keep it competitive and adequate.
– How Would You Estimate The Development Of Office Sector In Georgia?
– I was a tenant in different A – Class business centers for many years. I do believe that there was made enormous success on annual basis, in terms of getting closer to what A – Class business center standards really mean. Thanks to the demand from international companies, supply has become more competitive.
Even though, there are multiple decent business centers in the pipeline, I do believe that there is no similar project that we may consider as competition. We fully answer to the A –Class criteria according to our internal fit out quality and services, as well as the most important – location.
– Could You Specify Main Charactaristics Of A – Class Business Centre That Alliance Center Has?
– First and most important is its landmark location and the quality of the building; We use high-quality building materials in every detail, beginning from construction to the finishing. Alliance Center has exceptional internal planning and the façade, the center also benefits with the modern engineering system, communications and other networks, which are in alliance with international standards.
We have air conditioning system, autonomous heating with temperature regulation in separate premises, suspended ceilings with ventilation air ducts and fire detection system, raised floors with the interior cabling and underground parking.
We have been waiting for Alliance Center for a long time. On behalf of the Cushman & Wakefield | Veritas Brown I would say that we strongly believe that we will be the leaders within the office space supply in Tbilisi.