Home / Healthcare / GPC Network of Pharmacies Sold

GPC Network of Pharmacies Sold

Georgian Healthcare Group (GHG) has bought a 100% stake in GPC pharmaceutical company.

The deal value made up 14 million USD.

GHG will pay 85.7% of the mentioned sum upon the agreement signature, while the remaining 14.3% ratio will be paid off in a year after successful completion of the deal, in April-May 2017.

The due memorandum was signed on Wednesday and the parties are waiting for a due consent from the regulatory body.

GHG plans to expand its strategy through purchase of GPC to become a leading market player in the Georgian Healthcare System that is valued at 3.4 billion GEL.

GHG also plans to considerably increase the GPC profits margin that recorded only 4% in 2015.