Home / Healthcare / Georgian Healthcare Group to Buy Pharmadepot to Grow into Major Pharmaceutical Company

Georgian Healthcare Group to Buy Pharmadepot to Grow into Major Pharmaceutical Company

Georgian Healthcare Group (GHG) plans to buy Pharmadepot, the fourth major pharmaceutical company.  In this way Evex will become Georgia’s major player on pharmaceutical market. Currently, the deal requires approval by Competition Agency.

GHG plans to unite ABC Pharmacia (Pharmadepot) with GPC to establish new pharmacy network of  JSC Georgian Pharmacy (GEPHA).

GHG will hold 67% in new company, while the remaining 33% will be owned by Pharmadepot, namely, the company stakeholders Enriko Beridze and Mikheil Abramidze.

GEPHA will unite 230 pharmacies all over Georgia.GHG will pay 25 million USD for Pharmadepot shares.

Evex will complete the deal in January 20i17. The deal sum will be fully paid for 5 years. The first transaction of 12 million USD will be paid upon completion of the deal.