10th of November is World Science Day for Peace and Development. In order to support this date, Initiative Group “Education Ambassador” was founded by four volunteers: Anna Abzianidze, Natalia Saginashvili, Demetre Shanshiashvili, Keti Karseladze. The Mission of the group is to assist the distribution of the information regarding world scientific achievements and discoveries.
The initial project of “Educational Ambassador” was implemented with the partnership of National Geographic to ensure regional school libraries with the magazines on a monthly basis until 2017.
“Educational Ambassador” was offering organizations and individuals to participate in the project and to purchase National Geographic magazines for school libraries. After a week of hard work more than fifteen school libraries will be provided.
- Public School of Nabakevi village in Samtredia Municipality
- N3 Public School of Tsnori in Signagi Municipality
- N1 Public School of Martvili
- Public School of Tsageri
- N1 Public school of Ambrolauri
- Boarding School-Gymnasia of St. Ilia Truthful in Stepantsminda
- Gymnasia of St. Ilia Truthful in Tsageri
- N 2 Public School of Batumi
- N1 Public School of Jvari in Tsalendjikha Municipality
- N2 Public School named after Vakhtang Pirtskhalava of Chkorotsku
- Public School of Duzgrami village in Sagaredjo Municipality
- N1 Public School of Gurjaani
- N1 Public School of Senaki
- N1 Public School of Chokhatauri
- N 42 Public School of Physics and Mathematics named after Academitian I. Vekua
- And many others.
Media partner of the project is Marketer.ge The Project was inspired and fulfilled in the frames of Forward Experience
“Education Ambassador” was implemented with the support of the following companies: Caucasus University, University of Georgia, New Vision University, Advertising agency “Holmes & Watson”, Rafting.ge, Branding.ge, Eventer.ge, Club Egoist, Turmanidze LLC, Logistics Solution LLC, Travel Shop in Batumi, Iveria JSC.
“Education Ambassador” continues its mission and will present new projects to the public in nearest future.
Upon any request and information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org