Staying in Tbilisi? Got no plans for the last weekend of this spring? Here we are for you!
With full understanding, that you might not know everything what happens in Tbilisi recently, we decided to make a short list of events happening for this weekend. The weather should be warm, so you can have a really good time! All the events are clickable.
Friday, 29th of May:
– Live Jazz Evening in “Famous” (jazz and jam session);
– James Zabiela & Onuka: a beautiful combination of British and Ukrainian electronic music projects!
– Critical Mass Tbilisi – for those who love urban cycling! From 8 to 10 PM.
Saturday, 30th of May:
– NikaKoi at “33a” club (electronic music). Doors open from 7 PM.
– Lisi Wood Opening at Lisi Lake Hippodrom (electronic music). From 8 PM entrance is 8 GEL, from 3 to 8 PM – free.
Sunday, 31th of May:
– First Tbilisi Strawberry Photo Party at Rooftop Lounge
– One day trip to Truso (Mtskheta-Mtianeti)
Hope that you will find an event for you, and will enjoy this weekend! Let’s spread the word and have a great time in Tbilisi together!