Global Promotion Group is proud to present its exhibitions of the autumn season 2018, dedicated to international real estate, investment and migration.
Events in Georgia will be held in:
In other cities:
- Moscow, Russia, October 5-6;
- St. Petersburg, Russia October 9-10;
- Almaty, Kazakhstan, October 30-31;
- Kyiv, Ukraine, November 16-17;
- Baku, Azerbaijan, December 1-2.
Global Promotion Group exhibitions differ from fair type exhibitions in their format:
- limited number of participating companies;
- pre-registered and selected audience of only target visitors;
- carefully planned business program.
- Guaranteed meetings with target audience
Each exhibition lasts for 2 days:
On the first day professionals from the local real estate market visit the event to expand their portfolio and find new partners among the exhibitors. Participants and visitors gather at a round table to discuss current issues and trends of the real estate market. Agents will be able to communicate personally with representatives of exhibiting companies and listen to series of presentations.
Visitors of the second day are potential customers and investors.
They will be able to communicate personally with exhibitors. Buyers and investors can get acquainted directly with developers and leading foreign agents, and find out the answers to actual questions of property acquisition, second citizenship, residence permit, investments and migration in general.
* At the exhibitions in Batumi and Tbilisi, along with the local target audience of visitors, there will also be professionals, clients and investors from the CIS, Gulf Region and Baltics.
Participation in Global Promotion Group exhibitions 2018 will allow you to:
- Conduct up to 30 guaranteed meetings with interested clients, investors and agents;
- Undertake 2 presentations of your company, project and services;
- get separate advertising budget of your company, in the framework of expo up to 2,000 euros;
- discuss trends of the local market and prospects for working with top agencies;
- conclude agency and client contracts;
- meet with potential customers and investors;
- get a presentation video of your company for further promotion on the Internet.
For participation in the exhibition, registering for visiting it on the first, or second day, leave an application on the website of the exhibition, or contact the organizers by: +995 597 00 24 77, firstname.lastname@example.org,htt p://gpg.name.