For the first time in Georgia, the Polish-Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Economy was created. 20 Polish and Georgian organizations in various sectors participated in the creation of the Chamber. The Polish Embassy in Georgia was also involved in the processes, as well as the Embassy of Georgia in Poland.
The partners of the Chamber of Commerce are Polish Investment and Trade Agency and Enterprise Georgia.
Services that the organization will receive after joining the Chamber:
1) Organization expansion plan on the Polish market.
2) Increase the company’s awareness in Poland.
3) Opportunities to meet representatives of the state authority and local self-government.
4) Direct contact with other Chamber member companies in Poland.
5) Monthly list of attractive tenders in Poland.
6) Monthly newsletter – the most important business information from Poland.
7) Access to technology that will help your business, including free access to the CRM system.
8) Participation in Polish Business, Cultural and Integration Activities.