EBRD allocates 28 million euro, 15-year loan for Georgia, to finance Enguri Hydro power Plant rehabilitation project.
The Government of Georgia approved the main financial terms of the loan proposed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to conduct rehabilitation works of Enguri HPP.
- Loan amount – 28 million euros;
- Loan duration – 15 years (including preferential period 3.5 years);
- Interest rate type – replacement, EURIBOR + 1%;
- Administrational fee – 1% of the loan;
- Liability fee – annual 0.5% (which is accrued on the unused loan part).