Home / Economy / After Elections Government Launched Implementation of 264.6 million GEL infrastructural Projects

After Elections Government Launched Implementation of 264.6 million GEL infrastructural Projects

According to the 4-clause plan of Government of Georgia, about 5 million USD will be spent on infrastructural projects implementation for the next 4 years.

According to Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure, state budget is financing the ongoing major infrastructural projects by only 20%, while the remaining 80% is being financed by donor organizations.

Namely, value of ongoing projects is 264 656 848 GEL and state budget is financing them by only 53 068 591 GEL.