Huawei officially introduced to the public the world’s first Octa core 4G CAT6 LTE Smartphone Huawei Honor 6.
Giant Chinese smartphones producing company and successful brand Huawei continues to offer surprises to Georgian customers and offers them new model Honor 6. The aim of the company is to offer new owners the latest technical possibilities of smartphones. Honor 6 is created for brave, young generation, who are not afraid to think in a different way and to change their everyday lifestyle.
Zura Vasadze “Representative of Huawei Georgia” – the world’s first Octa core 4G CAT6 LTE Smartphone Huawei Honor 6 is already in Georgia. This is a flagship model, which is already soled in Alta stores. This is first smartphone on the market, which has such comfortable price and technical abilities. “
“Very comfortable, easy to work with and what is the most important- with an available price”… this is how new model Honor 6 is characterized by the first owner of the smartphone Khatuna Lomidze.
Huawei Honor 6 main characteristics which make this model different and unique:
- The world’s first Octa core 4G CAT6 LTE Smartphone
- 3 GB of RAM
- Durability – Honor 6 can work unstoppably for 2-3 days which is a fascinating result
- Fastest technology – the smartphone which is in an inert mode, can take picture only in 0,6 seconds! The model has two cameras – 13 megapixel main and 5 megapixel front
- Honor 6 having Full HD, 445 ppi 5 inch screen makes watching videos and playing games an impressive thing to do
- Honor 6 has 4th generation LTE 4G Internet support. Which means that when 4G internet will be active in Georgia, customers will have opportunity to “surf” in the internet with the speed of 300 MB/sec
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd is Chinese multinational networking and Telecommunications Corporation. The company was founded in 1988. Today Huawei is presented in 130 countries, with 140,000 employees, 46% of them are working on direction of technological research and development. In telecommunication market, 2 G/3G mobile technologies, Huawei is in Top Three, as for the fixed, fiber transmission and CDMA/WIMax technologies Huawei is on the First place. From the World’s 50 leading mobile operator companies 45 are using Huawei products and services. Huawei is also first Chinese company named among 100 best brands of the world.