On January 27-28, at 11:30 pm, Technocark (Innovations # 7, Okrokana) will host Blockchain Weekend, the event is about blockhain technology, its history, development stages and future plans.
Topics will be discussed for the people of different professions close to this field: people working in financial institutions, state officials, traders, IT specialists, financiers and professionals in other adjoining areas.
The event will be useful not only in informative terms, but also in terms of acquiring contacts.
The following topics will be discussed at Blockhain Weekend:
1. Blockchain- Technology Review – Fridon Stepnadze (Association Blockchain Georgia)
2. IV Industrial Revolution, Blockchain and Decentralization – David Kiziria (Blockchain Systems Institute, International Expert)
3. Blockchain and Regulations – Efrem Urumashvili (Bitfury)
4. Anonymity of Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies – Vano Narimanidze – (Association Blockchain Georgia)
5.Mining – David Chumburidze (Association Blockchain Georgia), Alex Sudadze (Bitcoin Embassy Georgia)
6. Trading – David Kurdgeladze (Public Service Development Agency)
7. Crypto Purses – Mikheil Sandadze (Association Blockchain Georgia)
8.Blockchain 2.0 – Intelligent assets, smart contracts, types of talkens; Blockchain 3.0 – Crypto-Physical Systems – David Kiziria (Blockchain Systems Institute, International Expert)
9. Smart Compact (Technical Part) – David Tvildiani – (Public Service Development Agency, TBC Bank)
10. Ethereum + ICO: A new model of investment – What are the advantages and why should we be ready? – Alex Sudadze (Bitcoin Embassy Georgia)
Admission is free. Follow the link to sign up.