Silknet company has launched a special campaign for 100 000 families in 9 cities – Internet and TV services at the lowest tariffs. Subscribers are able to receive 20mb/sc Internet and 125 TV channels for 23 GEL (reverse-pause functions).
Having conducted important works all over the country, the company has expanded its optical-fiber network so as more subscribers receive Silknet’s high-technology services.
Special campaign runs in Kutaisi, Batumi, Kobuleti, Poti, Zugdidi, Zestaponi, Gori, Khashuri and Rustavi.
Silknet subscribers will receive high-speed Internet services thanks to free of charge installation, flexible and attractive tariffs, Silk TV diverse channels with reverse-pause and other unique functions. Moreover, the Customers are able to add Silk Sport and other thematic packages. SilkTV comprises free of charge activated educational project “Home School” – school programs with video lessons for 12 classes.
The campaign enables Customers to
- join the optical fiber network free of charge;
- receive high-speed Internet services (20mb/sc) and 125 TV channels for 23 GEL with reverse/pause functions.
- The campaign terms are valid for 2 years.
Subscribers are able to choose desirable package from three offers:
- Start+: 20mb/sc optical-fiber internet for 20 GEL (instead of 35 GEL);
- Start+: 20mb/sc optical-fiber internet + TV package «Light» 125 channels for 23 GEL (instead of 55 GEL).
- Start+: 20mb/sc optical-fiber internet + TV package «Light» 125 channels + 2 thematic packages («Movie», «Plus») for 29 GEL (instead of 75 GEL).
Registration is available till December 31 through hotline 2 100 100.