On May 22-23rd International Business Forum took place at Euphoria Hotel Batumi. The event was organized by consultancy company “IBF” and supported by PASHA Bank.
The main topic of discussion was Leadership; therefore experience in this area was the main criterion while choosing the right speakers for the event. Each of the six presenters is a leading authority in the field they represent:
– Pierluigi Collina – Six times FIFA’s “Best Referee of the Year” and member of the UEFA Referees Committee
– Marshall Goldsmith – An American leadership coach, the author of several management-related books, one of the world’s most-influential business thinkers for the past ten years by Thinkers50
– Kevin Gaskell – Former CEO at Porsche and Lamborghini
– Sean Fitzpatrick – Rugby legend, former captain of the New Zealand national rugby union team All Blacks, founder and CEO at Front Row Leadership
– Dananjaya Hettiarachchi – The 2014 World Champion of Public Speaking, HR expert and trainer
– John King – The co-author of #1 New York Times bestseller “Tribal Leadership”, motivational speaker
IBF was attended by delegates from 14 countries, among them representatives of small, medium and large enterprises, startups, government and media.
“PASHA Bank always tries to support projects of this kind. The high attendance at the event demonstrated that the subject of the forum was definitely interesting for audience. We hope that similar gatherings will be organized in the future as well,” – said Anano Korkia, Head of PR and Marketing at PASHA Bank.
“This forum had a unique format which enabled local and foreign guests to attend talks of world class speakers during two days. We are glad to have received positive feedback from the participants. This will definitely serve us as a motivator for organizing future events,” – said Guga Kobakhidze, founder of “IBF”.