”Say Good Bye to Banks” is a beginning of Space, money management application that simplifies daily banking service.
For the first time in region, thoroughly digital banking service – Space has launched. Space is aka Neobank, that doesn’t have any branch offices or physical spaces, and exists just on mobile phones. Space is user friendly and aims at giving simple, transparent and rapid daily financial service.
By Space Beta version users are able to do following operations remotely:
- Sign up and open a bank account
- Receive Space card for free at any address, around Georgia, by courier
- Get a loan instantly, remotely, at any time avoiding beurocracy
- Send money 24/7, to any bank through Messenger, Whatsapp, Facebook and Viber
- Manage other banks’ cards (it’s not necessary to have Space account for this operation)
- Pay bills and charge phone’s balance
Space is distinguished with its unique design and minimalist approaches.
”We believe at Space, that future is here. Modern technologies and innovations change our behaviors and simplify getting service. We consider, that daily banking needed to be simpler and we created Space- the first digital neobank, that changes our attitude towards money management,”- says Project Head, Lasha Gurgenidze.
”We came up with this idea 1 year ago, several members of TBC team and bank supported to implement this idea. Technology development and changes in user behavior is a new challenge for banking market. I think we are on time to accept this challenge. Space is an independent brand and I believe, it will innovate in daily banking service field,”- said Nika Kurdiani, Deputy of TBC Bank General Director.
Space is available on App Store and Google Play. Visit website for further information.