Georgia hosts Fitch Ratings Annual Conference in Georgia, which will be hosted on 10 October in Tbilisi.
The event traditionally presents a valuable opportunity for informal communication with representatives of regulatory bodies, Fitch analysts as well as colleagues and business partners. Conference invitees include heads of major Georgian companies, senior executives of leading banks and non-bank financial institutions, representatives of global investment community and mass media.
The conference topics will include:
- Georgia’s sovereign outlook: an update:
- Georgia’s ratings and outlook: drivers, strengths and weaknesses;
- Where next for the Georgian economy? Fitch view.
- Georgian banking sector overview;
- Advantages and prospects of issuing corporate bonds in Georgia.
The conference speakers on behalf of Fitch Ratings will be: Alex Muscatelli, Director, Sovereign Group, Fitch Ratings, James Watson, Managing Director, Financial Institutions, Fitch Ratings Alyona Agrenenko, Associate Director, Financial Institutions, Fitch Ratings Nikolai Lukashevich, Senior Director, Head of Russia/CIS Corporates, Fitch Ratings