Ministry of Finance and Economy of Ajara will implement new programs in order to strengthen investment process in Ajara.
Promotion of attracting investments in the region will be financed by 2 165 600 GEL in 2018-2021.
Ministry of Finance and Economy of Ajara informs: Investment current projects in New Boulevard is worth of 520 million GEL. As a result, there will be 1700 new hotel rooms in the city and approximately 2600 new job places will be created.
List of current projects:
- At this stage 12 investment projects are being implemented in the area of heros valley, which amounts about 600 million GEL;
- About 1,000 hotel rooms will be added to the city’s current projects;
- construction of Batumi overpasses begins. The budget – 10 000 000 GEL;
- The project of gasification of high mountainous region of Adjara is underway. The construction will be completed in 2018. budget – 15 602 540 GEL;
- Ethno-village in Machakhela will revive traditions and culture in one space;
- The project of picnic areas. The first phase of project design – 1 428 167 GEL;
- The project of economic observatory is being implemented, aiming at economic data aggregation. Budget – 107 000 GEL. This project considers creation of the Adjara Employment Market and Economic Forecast Observation. As well as preparation of a general plan of employment market and entrepreneurship support system.
- The multi-profile clinical hospital is under construction.
Minister of Finance and Economy of Georgia, Ramaz Bolkvadze, presented the programs of 2018-2021. The meeting was attended by governmental and non-governmental organizations, media representatives and other stakeholders.